Friday, July 24, 2009

Visual representations


I like this Tag Cloud of terms associated with Education 2.0 from Week 23. Still have to do a little more research to find out what all of them mean. I enjoy visual representations and find them to be a vital part of my learning. I learn best when I am looking at something stimulating and often think in diagrams or pictures. Technology affords us the opportunity to communicate learning in a variety of media - one way that a unique learning environment can be created. We musn't forget this power of visual representation when we are busy trying to replicate paper based teaching techniques!
PS I found out from Wikipedia that a 'haptic device' is one which interfaces with the user via the sense of touch, such as a joystick or steering wheel.

No comments:

Post a Comment