Thursday, July 23, 2009

ClustrMaps and community building

I'm very excited to see my ClustrMap working. Something that worked first time !!! I have an interesting dot in the middle of the States must be somewhere around where our dear friend Johnny is working at the University of Missouri-Columbia (Mizzou). Although America's a big place..... could be right off target. I think ClustrMap is a great visual representation tool for developing and tracking a community. Kind of brings people together when they can see where they are - I love it.

If anyone should happen to make a new dot on my map - please feel welcome to comment about anything. Perhaps you are considering studying H800 for next year. Perhaps you're already on H800 and we haven't met before. Perhaps you're just thinking about studying something with the UK Open University. Feel free to chip in, (comments are open to anyone with a Google account).

No comments:

Post a Comment