Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A Huge Morale Boost

OK OK OK so I wasn't back 'next week' it kind of got swallowed up with school hols, two SA public holiday weekends and having an awful lot to post about on Week 11. How can they put quality stuff and the digital divide in one week? :-) I care about both of these so much so I have to put my bit in again, even though I was actually planning to do a bit more real life. I'm all forumed out and very glad there isn't much of that this week. Are forums a waste of time and unproductive - or does the time that you spend on them yield rich rewards? As I said in Elluminate tonght, I don't think they've designed in sufficient time for both forums and activities on the course. It certainly doesn't feel like it; and it's a significant part of my learner experience. Talking of which, what a wonderful fabbo morale booster to be talking on Elluminate in the when-everyone-has-nearly-gone post session discussion. Loved it. Just to be talking, sharing and empathising about how tough we are finding it - and to see that others have exactly the same problems as yourself is sooooo heartening.

No pics of crocs and hippos yet, I know I said I would. Blogging to me is fun and the activities and forums have to come first. I shelved the fun part last week. Back soon......

No comments:

Post a Comment